I am pleased to announce a new release of Mabox Linux 21.02 Foltest.
Mabox is a distribution based on Manjaro, with a preconfigured lightweight Openbox window manager and several specially developed programs and tools. Works great even on weaker computers.
Mabox 21.02 Foltest is equipped with the latest 5.10 LTS kernel, of course you can easily install other kernels and decide which one to run at boot time.
The installer offers the option of choosing free or proprietary drivers – when booting, select the free or non-free option.
This release includes a number of fixes, new/updated packages and new features.
- Menu/Sidepanels lots of improvements: gradients , configurable sidepanels position, padding, borders, submenu spacing, rounded corners, border
- Tint2 panel – adding launchers to panel is very easy now
- Tint2 panel optional mini HW monitor for systray – phwmon.py
- [FIXED] Conky showing wrong memory usage bug
- mb-reset – helper command to reset/update config files
- jgbrowser pipemenu – now counts dirs and files, hidden files toggle added
- SSH Connections pipemenu – parsing your
- Sys Info pipemenu – click-actions added where they make sense (kernel, packages, resolution). jgbrowser added to mountpoints.
Enjoy and stay safe.