Mabox Linux 21.10 refreshed iso images are ready for download. Built on the Manjaro stable branch as of 10 October 2021, it provides a bunch of improvements and fixes.
- mbxcolors is a new tool which may be usefull for artists, webdevelopers and programmers.
- CLI resource monitor Bpytop has been replaced by its successor Btop (written in C++).
- some new nice wallpapers made by community members included. Thanks to Markus and Aleksandar_tattoo.
- improved Tint2 panel configs, colorized manpages and some small fixes in Mabox tools
It is also worth having a look at the more complete Mabox User Guide at manual.maboxlinux.org.
As usual, we can choose from ISO images with two LTS kernel lines:
- linux510 – with the latest LTS kernel
- linux54 – a slightly older LTS kernel that may better support some older hardware
If you encounter any issues, please post them at the forum.
Enjoy and stay safe.
2 thoughts on “Mabox Linux 21.10 – October ISO refresh”
Hey dev!! I really love the OS, keep going! I really appreciate your work!!!
Thanks for Mabox. Arch based with Openbox, just what I need. I liked the previous version of Mabox. Gonna try this new ISO, Will install it to USB stick and boot from it. Hope that’s gonna work.